This website is provided by Dupree Creative Ltd.
Use Of Website
All material included in the website is intended for information purposes only. You are hereby placed under notice that you should take appropriate precautions to verify the accuracy of such information.
We may make changes to the website that we feel are appropriate from time to time (including without limitation to its operation, "look and feel" or information made available on it).
The Site logo may not be used without the express written permission of the Site.
Using Or Reproducing Content
You may store electronically and print in hard copy the content available on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, re-publication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the website in any other work, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Site.
If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the content in any way you should address a request for permission to Gold Chips Bedding by e-mail at contact us, or by telephone on 01293 827940. The Site cannot guarantee any permission and will assess each request on an individual basis.
You agree not to use the content or the website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
The website is provided on an "AS IS" basis. All material accessed or downloaded from the website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus software.
Limitation Of Liability And Disclaimer
It is a condition of our allowing free access to our website that the Site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and reliance on, or the inability to use, the website which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the website.
Links To And From Other Websites
The Site does not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the website to which we provide links to.
The Site accepts no liability for any statements, information, or services that are accessed by you through any external third party websites. The Site does not endorse or approve the contents of any such website. Such websites are owned and operated by third parties and we provide access to such websites solely as a convenience. You should be aware that different terms and conditions may apply to your use of third party websites. All intellectual property rights in the material on any other websites which you may be able to link to from this website are owned by third parties.
Acceptable Use Of 'Comments'
By submitting a comment to this site you agree to abide by the following rules. The Site reserves the right not to publish comments that contravene any of these rules.
- Personal identification: Anonymous comments will not be accepted. All comments submitted to this site must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person. If requested we will only include your first name when posting your comment.
- Conduct and use of language: Your comment should be within the scope of the topic under discussion. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. Swear-words and profanity will not be accepted. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual's character.
- Legal liability: You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the Site against any liability arising from breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you make.
- Advertising, spamming and research: No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided.
- Propriety and moderation: Comments used for party political purposes will not be posted.
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via the website remains at the Site's discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
Changes To These Terms
This website and the content and information on this website is intended for use by residents of the UK only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Non-UK residents accessing these pages should inform themselves and observe any restrictions imposed by such law or regulation. If you do not know or are in any doubt as to whether the website can be lawfully used by you, you must not use this website for any purpose.